Big Sewing

I’m working on a bit of a big sewing project, and using it as a chance to play with my gopro.

I spent almost 6 hours (including a couple of breaks) cutting out the fabric. I was sore for a few days from all the sitting down and standing up.

And some extream sewing.

I had to fiddle around to find the right size foot for the second seam on the zipper. I also had some problems with my bobbin tension two weeks ago and had to buy the right size screw driver to adjust it. Aparently the manufacturer doesn’t want you messing with the bobbin tension so they don’t include the right tool to do it (My machine has a horizontal bobbin which is a bit more of a pain to adjust) After that I got the flu. I’m getting ready to try and finish the project this weekend.

Now you are probably wondering what exactly I’m creating. Take your best guess and stick around for a picture of the finished object and details on the pattern and materials.

Advertisements