I followed some online tutorials and ordered some crinkle taffeta table cloths form tableclothfactory.com. THis hammock used a 60×126 purple tablecloth. I sewed a channel in each end with my trusty pacesetter 2100 and some gutterman sew all. I put 5 rows of stitching at each end instead of the four rows most people do. (I’m weird and prefer multiples of 5… just take that for what it is.)
I had some cord I took off my hennesy hammock, so I strung that though my channels. I used a clove hitch to tie it off to my back yard hammock stand.
I feel obligated to point out that I have no idea how strong this hammock actually is. My mom, brother, and I all gave it a test without any issues, but use your own judgement in such matters.